Sunday, November 17, 2019

Caught launching rockets...

Now under construction on the old Pegasus field, the Blue Origin rocket engine plant is very big and impressive; I am always amazed at how quickly these buildings are built. They seem to spring up overnight, like the walls just popped out of the ground. I hope Blue Origin give tours once the plant becomes operational, as I'm sure there is going to be some cool stuff to see within those walls.

Anyway, yesterday Duane brought to my attention an article about the plant construction that appeared in local paper and on AL.com. He pointed out that there was an aerial photo of the plant, which captured us launching rockets on the field across the street earlier this month. I looked it up on the Internet, and sure enough you can see Duane's SUV out in the field. Pretty cool.


You never know who is going to be watching when you fly rockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment